The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

hes one of the best players in the world when hes healthy, which is never

i think he wins this, though really the final is him/nadal since the other half of the bracket is a farce

sucks for venus that she could win one when the window was open for her. serena might just be back for AO and thatll be it for everyone else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont care if hes the best player ever hes unwatchable dreck
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

his match against the german dude where he came from 0-2 was maybe the best in the tournament. i love him. pure power hitters. like if stanton was a tennis player.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont really watch mens tennis unless its federer....hes my tiger woods...but im sure whoever you are talking about is the new jordan speith

ice grillin you

MDS

i pay attention to tennis more than the average person and i have never so much as heard of this P. CarreƱo Busta who will be in the semis tonight

ice grillin you

venus as a 5 seed is all you need to know about this years aussie

MDS

venus and sloane lost and its not even monday yet

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Rome

Federer with his 20th major and fourth after turning 30.   

🐐

MDS

hes not beating amazing competition but he keeps outlasting the best players in the world, who are all younger than him, and keep breaking down. its truly amazing his body has held up like this. hes not human.

Rome

I'm not crazy about grown men blubbering but his speech on the podium after he won was pretty cool. 

ESPN showed shots of his first major in 2003 and it's pretty amazing to consider how many of his contemporaries are long since retired. 

Straight cyborg. 

Sgt PSN

And he's only like 37-38 years old. He's not even a man yet.

Rome

Lindsey Vonn didn't medal in the Super G which made a bunch of "Americans" gleeful.  Evidently she doesn't love DEAR LEADER and we can't have that, especially if you're a woman