Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SunMo, April 29, 2007, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomahawk

People make their own decisions. This isn't Celek's fault.

charlie

Quote from: Rome on January 26, 2012, 01:59:11 PM
A limo costs what a hundy an hour right?

That DUI is gonna cost that dick $5k minimum. 

Thanks Brent.

Not even.. it's free for them. Pretty much every team in the NFL offers a carte blanche no questions asked car service for their players.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 26, 2012, 03:30:02 PM
I'm just as adoment for harsher punishments for DUI convictions as Dio is for criminal gun use.

then you should have administered your own lethal injection after that eagle taterskin game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 26, 2012, 03:43:46 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 26, 2012, 03:30:02 PM
I'm just as adoment for harsher punishments for DUI convictions as Dio is for criminal gun use.

then you should have administered your own lethal injection after that eagle taterskin game

I don't dispute that at all.  In fact, I'm pretty sure I posted sometime after the game that I realized shortly after getting on the road that I was still a bit inebriated and that I pulled off and slept in my car for about 6 hours.  I got lucky and didn't get pulled over but I'm still fully supportive of stricter DUI punishments.  It's stupid and dangerous and something that in my younger days I definitely got away with fortunately without injuring/killing myself or anyone else.  I'm a little older and (hopefully) smarter these days and have made some significant changes in my decision making, drinking and driving being the most notable.  But if I'm dumb enough to drink and get behind the wheel, then I'd have no problem with them throwing the book at me.       

ice grillin you

yeah i dont really care...drive your drunk ass wherever you want but preferably really fast thru munsons trailer park

reese125

by the way those 2 get along these days, not too sure munson would allow that since he would be riding shotgun

ice grillin you

General_Failure

What else would you use for skeet shooting?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Why would I let anyone drive through my trailer? It has wheels, I'd just move it.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

QuoteAccording to Pro Football Focus, the Eagles' Brent Celek led all NFL tight ends in yards after the catch in 2011. Celek averaged 8.0 yards after the catch, which was more than any tight end with at least 10 receptions.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

this guy has caught td passes from kevin cobb mike vick nick foles sam bradford carson wentz and the bedwetter

PhillyPhreak54

Tomahawk

We're all brothers and sisters in Christ, our Lord.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 24, 2017, 01:50:36 PM
We're all brothers and sisters in Christ, our Lord.

Too many follow the biblical example of Cain and Abel.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger