Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Zanshin

I expect exactly nobody to watch this, rightfully-- but if you can just click it for a few seconds to register a view, that would be great. This guy took time putting this together based on an interview with my kid and I want him to feel like it's worth his while. His last guest was a grammy winner, so this one is a step down and could use a little help. haha. Thanks.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3npdfVFtnE

SD

Done. Your son's awesome.

Sgt PSN

Same.

I'm not active on FB much anymore. I jump on, scroll for about 20 seconds and I'm over it, so I probably miss a lot of updates you put out about your kid's music, but whenever I catch one I'm always amazed by how much better he keeps getting. 

Zanshin

Appreciate the click. He's having fun. There's a lot of super talented kids doing cool stuff; he's been ready to go at the right place at the right time with the right attitude, so some fun things have come from it. But he never gets a big head about any of it...doesn't talk about it at school or any of that. Clarence Clemons's sons found him online and invited him down to a gig in Asbury Park on Friday. The kid is a big Springsteen fan, so that was a lot of fun for him. Better that for me than driving him around to wrestling tournaments or something. At least I get to have beer at these things. But if this kid doesn't start playing salad bars soon, I'm going to need new pants.

Zanshin

...also, it feels like goddamn yesterday that I put up a poll here about naming options for the kid when I found out he was on the way. I don't know what's crazier-- the fact that it was so long ago, or that I thought you should have input. Ha.

MDS

you should name him fentzerson
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

That's what I call him at home, obviously.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on February 12, 2018, 12:05:33 PM
But if this kid doesn't start playing salad bars soon, I'm going to need new pants.

#dadbod

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on February 12, 2018, 12:15:51 PM
...also, it feels like goddamn yesterday that I put up a poll here about naming options for the kid when I found out he was on the way. I don't know what's crazier-- the fact that it was so long ago, or that I thought you should have input. Ha.

#baddad

General_Failure

Susquehanna Birder