the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

lol it was like I never post my losses or posted that after it won like some of those scumbag touts

3-5-1 yesterday

Lions +3 — LOSS
Lions -2 2H — LOSS
Broncos -2 — LOSS
Falcons -2.5 — LOSS
Titans -6.5 — WIN
Titans -7 — WIN
Bills +8.5 — LOSS
Bills +4 2H — LOSS
Jets +4 — WIN
Jets +4 2H — WIN
Jags -3.5 2H — WIN
Saints -3.5 1H — WIN
Cardinals +3.5 1H — LOSS
Chargers -13 — LOSS
Chargers -7 2H — LOSS
Saints -6 — WIN
Saints -0.5 2H — WIN
Rams -3.5 2H — WIN
Giants +6 2H — WIN

MDS

i love the falcons today, so that should tell you to run away from them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Duly noted lol

I added Bills and the Jets

PhillyPhreak54

Brutal day so far.

Time to play chase on Chargers, Saints, Cards and Eagles

MDS

Quote from: MDS on December 03, 2017, 11:58:19 AM
i love the falcons today, so that should tell you to run away from them

yup
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh my god that Titans backdoor miracle. Whew

PhillyPhreak54

Titans miracle cover plus the late games helped me rally back to a loss of only $70.

Looking at Eagles 1H and game now

ice grillin you

the last place guy in the bullet i assumed had just quit and stopped making picks but hes actually chosen 52 games and is 7-44-1....thats the most amazing cold streak ive ever seen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i think you just get 0-4 if you dont pick

PhillyPhreak54

0-1 in college yesterday - I played Navy -2.5

Packers -2.5 — WIN
Chiefs -4.5 — WIN
Bears +6 — WIN
Niners +1.5 — WIN
Giants +4 — LOSS
Titans -2.5 — LOSS
Jets -1 — LOSS
Jags -3 — WIN
Eagles +2.5 — WIN
Steelers -5.5

I'm taking the bait on Green Bay and may regret it. But I've backed Cleveland too many times this season and lost. And then I'd bet against them and either lose or they'd make me sweat. Every reverse line movement siren is blaring on this game. Money is heavy on GB and yet the line has dropped from 6 down to 2.5. But I just cannot take Cleveland. The Packers are fighting for playoffs and trying to hold the fort until Rodgers comes back. They're better than Cleveland.

Niners were a RLM play too.

Late games I love the Titans.

MDS

love the eagles today. also threw some on the bills/colts under.

SD

Moving this convo to the appropriate thread: Id like to put SB MVP money on a few different players. Anyone have a reputable site? I have no idea how to bet on sports.

PhillyPhreak54

Online betting is a bitch now.

Bovada would be the easiest one now. 5Dimes will steal your CC info. And bitcoin is taking forever to process with them.

phattymatty

i'm not sure how easy it is to register a new account bc i've had my bovada acct for years but it's easy as shtein to deposit or withdrawal. takes literally seconds. their lines are usually slightly worse than other sites i've seen but the ease of it keeps me with them.

ice grillin you

how do the online sites do payouts....is there a minimum you have to hit to get paid?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous