Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I've given up any hope.  Frankly I just can't be bothered anymore.

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on April 18, 2019, 01:06:59 PM
I've given up any hope.  Frankly I just can't be bothered anymore.

yup

the report is irrelevant...theres literally nothing in there we all didnt already know...these people flipping out about it today as if its some huge revelation are farging morons and just playing the super outrage social media game....either vote him out in a year and half or shut the farg up

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1118935496200114176

This is only "not a big deal" if you believe Dems were always going to impeach....I don't think they were, but I think they might now.

So yeah, the rreport is kind of a big deal, regardless of whether we already knew 90% of it or not.

ice grillin you

the right losing their minds over lizzy and her brilliant ideas is truly amazing.....the best part about it is the beyond horrific takes being drawn out of them

ice grillin you

MDS

its literally all name recognition now....outside of junkies nobody is paying attention. college students especially. the 18-22 crowd is practically unreachable. the media they consume is insta and netflix. thats pretty much it. good luck letting them know what your student loan debt policy is.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

name recognition is having heard of someone but having no idea what they are about....trump is way beyond name recognition...every one knows what hes about and to think that he would come in third among educated young people is terrifying

Rome

The Trump support is real even in one of the most liberal universities in the country (where my daughter is an undergrad).

Granted it's in the "south" but they have statues of Gandhi and MLK on campus, so it's not exactly Liberty University.

Munson

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 23, 2019, 09:06:10 AM
name recognition is having heard of someone but having no idea what they are about....trump is way beyond name recognition...every one knows what hes about and to think that he would come in third among educated young people is terrifying

trump got 34% of the 18-24 vote in 2016 so this is actually below that. he has full control over pretty much every republican so 18% of college students is actually low in the grand scheme of things.

additionally classifying anyone who goes to college as educated is not really accurate anymore. pretty much everyone goes to college, at least to start. its essentially an extension of high school. in 30 years when you look back on this generation from a polling perspective the differences between non college/college educated is not going to be as significant or glaring as it is now when you look at boomers and x'ers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its not about sat scores or any specific level of knowledge...the fact is if you go to college you are far and away more likely to be culturally left and the gap has never been bigger than it is with trump between college educated voters and non college educated voters...its staggering actually

that why i prefaced everything with if that poll is close to accurate.....i suspect it isnt

Munson

Munson