The "I Miss Sassy" Sports Thread

Started by Rome, February 06, 2008, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

so not a graphic on the screen but like the labeling of the game in the listings? yea then that would be some kind of error
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

For those of you clamoring for "sports" news... the Daytona 500 has been postponed until tomorrow at 4:00PM.  The weather here has been awful all weekend.  Rainy and cold (for here anyway).

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

i know nascar is nascar but its crazy to me they can postpone it

tennis even figured this out and put a roof on all the major courts. from a marketing perspective this is suicide to have to go to monday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

it's not like their fans have jobs yo
trailer park on the dole
monday just sunday without church

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Tickets to that shtein show are off the charts expensive, but not today.

Mofos be dumping shtein for pennies on the dollar. 

Easy walk in for $20 right now.  Not on the ticket sites but here for sure.  I'm a mile from the stadium and there's scalpers out here crying the blues.  So sad. 

phattymatty

racing in a thunderstorm seems like it would make it a tiny bit more watchable.