ice grillin you

Wow Ben three rimmed out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on February 10, 2019, 03:44:15 PM
ben simmons isnt good at basketball

lol yes i'm sure the other 4 starters hate playing with a pass first freak of an athlete who won't take any shots away from them.

and my god that tobias stroke is wet.  i didn't realize how pretty his 3 is.

MDS

ben has 11 shots and 4 points
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

ben missed a dunk and hes so bad it went out past center court

ive never seen that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

ben trying too hard to show off to papa lebron.  that was embarrassing.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on February 10, 2019, 05:09:45 PM
ben missed a dunk and hes so bad it went out past center court

ive never seen that

i actually assumed that would have been a backcourt violation.

ice grillin you

Ben is fun from October to April

also James Ennis might be playing the single worst basketball game of all time

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

magic and robert kraft sitting courtside at a sixer game is legit making me angry

phattymatty

i've never seen ennis not have a trash game.  he's got style though he looks good when he bricks layups.

SD

Is Jonathon Simmons that bad he can't get paying time over Ennis

Geowhizzer

Reading these comments, you'd think the 76ers lost by 23.

Clap your hands, everybody!  :D

phattymatty

Quote from: AO1 on February 10, 2019, 05:48:59 PM
Is Jonathon Simmons that bad he can't get paying time over Ennis

i was wondering the same...didn't get run until 2 min left. 

also whats the deal with bolden?  is he hurt because he's better than ennis and scott.  looking pretty good the last few weeks.

MDS

my guess is boban and bolden split backup 5 minutes depending on matchup

its possibly he gets some 4 run, but they wont test that out until they start facing bad teams again. they have a bunch of games left against miami, orlando, new york, atlanta, etc. so they can play depth guys and figure out combos

Rome

Quote from: Geowhizzer on February 10, 2019, 05:51:56 PM
Reading these comments, you'd think the 76ers lost by 23.

Clap your hands, everybody!  :D

That was fun to watch.  I'm not sure why anyone would've been complaining but you know how it is. 

MDS

romey you are like a top 5 favorite person for me but you dont like the sixers and know less about basketball than i do about nuclear science