Bitches be fighting it out

Started by Father Demon, March 27, 2008, 12:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 13 chicks should be in the Babe-off?

Brittany Snow (actress)
6 (24%)
Brittney Spears (US psycho)
4 (16%)
courtny cox (US actress)
9 (36%)
Cristina Scabbia (Irish Goth Singer)
10 (40%)
Erin Andrews (Sports reporter)
18 (72%)
Gemma Atkinson (UK actress)
16 (64%)
Gina Gershon (45 year old US actress)
15 (60%)
Gwen Stefani (US singer)
9 (36%)
Isla Fisher (Australian actress)
12 (48%)
Jennifer Aniston (US actress)
12 (48%)
Julianne Hough (Dancing with the Stars chick)
5 (20%)
Keeley Hazell (UK Page 3 Girl)
15 (60%)
Krista Allen (US soap actress)
11 (44%)
Lindsay Lohan (US Actress)
13 (52%)
Lucy Pinder (Big boobed UK model)
16 (64%)
Mary Elizabeth Winstead (US actress)
10 (40%)
Meagan Good (US actress)
14 (56%)
Mya (US singer)
11 (44%)
Paris Hilton (US slut)
6 (24%)
Patricia Arquette (US actress)
6 (24%)
Paula Patton (US actress)
2 (8%)
Rosalyn Sanchez (grammy awarded singer)
22 (88%)
Sarah Shahi (US actress, plus a Dallas cheerleader)
15 (60%)
stacey dash (US actress)
21 (84%)
Zooey Deschanel (US actress)
9 (36%)

Total Members Voted: 25

ice grillin you

no one knows who gemma is thus no one cares

andrews would goto a sixers game with you cheer her ass off and know what the farg was going on then blow you on the ride home...how could you not 'get' that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote[she] would goto an sixers eagles game with you, cheer her ass off, and know what the farg was going on, then blow you on the ride home. . .

So, you've met my wife then?

Geowhizzer

Does you wife look like Erin Andrews?

SD_Eagle5

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 27, 2008, 08:15:59 PM

she actually looks better...romey pulls nothing less than 10's...problem is she doesnt know an end zone from a work zone

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 27, 2008, 07:59:53 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 27, 2008, 06:24:18 PM
Erin Andrews is a stick with breast implants. 

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 27, 2008, 06:28:33 PM
No idea.  The fact that she's beating Gemma seriously shows how much most of yous guys suck at life.  I seriously don't see how she didn't recieve a vote from everyone.

Umm... Gemma is also a stick with implants.

I voted for both.

Not even close.  She's got a little meat on her bones and she's got it in all the right places.

I forget who originally nominated her but whoever it was said that her boobs are natural.  Not that it matters.  Even without a boob job, Gemma's body would be rediculous.  Erin Andrews needed to buy some boobs so she could go from being just another skinny chick with no figure to being just another skinny chick with no figure and a big chest.  I'd be willing to bet there's almost no difference between her body and Tara Reid except that Erin is quite taller.  But I bet they've got virtually the same figure.  

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 27, 2008, 08:20:13 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 27, 2008, 08:15:59 PM
she actually looks better...romey pulls nothing less than 10's...problem is she doesnt know an end zone from a work zone

omg, vigy made a canned funny!

Sarge look out
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 27, 2008, 08:09:15 PM
no one knows who gemma is thus no one cares

andrews would goto a sixers game with you cheer her ass off and know what the farg was going on then blow you on the ride home...how could you not 'get' that

This isn't a personality contest.  It's all about hotness.  I don't care if Erin Andrews bought me floor seats and started shoving a giant foam finger up her snatch while blowing me during every timeout.  She's slightly above average looking at that's only because she paid good money to get that way. 

Rome

Before my kid was born in 2000 I would have put her up against anyone here in terms of her knowledge of the Eagles & sports in general.

Oh, and anyone who doesn't think Erin Andrews is hot as balls is either a fag or blind.  Or a blind fag, whatever.

ice grillin you

like i said erin andrews is a top four seed...that other whore shouldnt even be in this...erin is a queen

MDS

please she was a dazzler or something at florida, meaning the chick is flexible, meaning....good times.

she might not be the hottest woman in the world, but she is def at the top of the list in terms of wifey material. no doubt.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

All 3 of you have been programmed into thinking that skinny bitches are hot.  I'll let MDS slide because he's Jewish and he'll most likely end up married to some chick with a nose the size of Rhode Island.  But the rest of yous are pathetic.  I'm especially surprised that IGY is all about Erin Andrews.  She's got no badonkadunk. 

phattymatty

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 27, 2008, 08:30:49 PM
I don't care if Erin Andrews bought me floor seats and started shoving a giant foam finger up her snatch while blowing me during every timeout.

ok buddy.  you should.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 27, 2008, 08:43:35 PM
she might not be the hottest woman in the world, but she is def at the top of the list in terms of wifey material. no doubt.

couldnt have said it better...i can go on the net and find 150 whore model looking blondes with fake tits...but i can only find one erin andrews

SunMo

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 27, 2008, 08:52:00 PM
All 3 of you have been programmed into thinking that skinny bitches are hot.   

you are definitely banging a fat girl right now
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.