The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Why does Philly Comcast sometimes still show TNT games and sometimes not?  Because Players Only is garbage.

ice grillin you

I'm just not sure there is a path for a Ben Simmons led team to ever win a seven game series against a team this good that has even a competent coach much less a great one like Stevens
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

MDS

embiid has been a disaster
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

3 of 12
8 points

ugly is right
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

and like that he hits a three

Don Ho

Hayward, jesus farging christ

Don Ho

Embid looks like he's in playoff mode = slow, tired and gassed

MDS

they wont win this game for a variety of reasons but chief among them is brett being amateur hour compared to stevens
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

jj grabs smart on a drive, then gets t'ed for throwing the ball

spoiled liberal baby

Don Ho

ice grillin you

love these announcers talking about what game and heavyweight battle

arguably the best player on either team is not playing

Don Ho

Bullshtein non-call there

MDS

the sixers will always be the sixers to the celtics