TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

handmaid finale was the most nervous i've been watching tv in a long time.  great season.

ice grillin you

Watched S2 mindhunter today...not to the level of S1 but still better than anything else on tv and tremendously good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I'm saving it for when I'm laid up later next week and the weeks after. Gotta have surgery.

I'll do a rewatch on s1 beforehand.

PhillyPhreak54

Finally finished Mindhunter

So farging good. Sucks that s3 may have to wait two years

SD

MH season 2 was decent, next season with BTK should be great.

MDS

tore through this netflix show called UNBELIEVABLE

it is just outrageously good. one of the best things ive seen in quite a while. 8 episodes. thats it. its the story of a serial rapist, one girl who was destroyed by the system and 2 cops trying to catch him. toni collette. merrit weaver. kaitlyn dever. based on this pro publica story that i read and forgot about.

rare for something to be enraging and gripping at the same time but they done did it. watch this now. except for mannigrassi who will be cheering when the cops bully the 18 year old into recanting.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Already watched it. I knew the story of the serial rapist because I watch a lot of ID but never knew the story of Marie Adler. They did an unbelievable job of casting the rapist and recreating his home.
They go a little too far with the men are stupid let's belittle them and show how insensitive they are angle. And I'm not just talking about the interrogation cops. Other than that it was a good show

MDS

the real victim in the story about a serial rapist is the portrayal of ignorant stupid men

got it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Glad you posted about it bc I need another show to watch.

We have been searching and we're thunking about starting it

QB Eagles

Final Bojack season being split up, coming October 25 and January 31.

phattymatty

wu-tang show on hulu is good.   casting is perfect.

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on August 13, 2019, 10:51:00 PM
Succession is the most I've enjoyed a show in a while.

Great finale

hunt

premier ep of watchmen on hbo was good...although some on the emb are upset about the negative portrayal of white supremacists.  takes place well after the time frame of the movie, if you care.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on October 23, 2019, 08:25:50 AM
although some on the emb are upset about the negative portrayal of white supremacists.

is the emb now the other CF?

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 23, 2019, 09:31:07 AM
Quote from: hunt on October 23, 2019, 08:25:50 AM
although some on the emb are upset about the negative portrayal of white supremacists.

is the emb now the other CF?

i thought this was supposed to be the woke board.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is