2008 CF Fantasy Football

Started by ice grillin you, July 26, 2008, 10:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

two spots left

everyone whos already in peep the draft time...if anyone is gonna be on vacation or something that would prevent them from making it lemme know...id like to accomodate everyone so theres no awful computer picks going on
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

wow reese's name is peein in Toddsyamaka.

first off the fact this retard is in the league is offensive. second off thats just horribly unfunny. i dont mind a good jew joke, but thats terrible. and i barely converse with you and then you go out and try to flirt with me. fag.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

PoopyfaceMcGee

For the league, or for flirting with Todd?

reese125

Suck it up and quit being a bitch MDS

Don't dish out if you can't take it back-or better yet--write about it in the school paper

MDS

lol

i avoid you at all costs for a reason. stick to hittin on igy and leave out of your path of stupidity.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

Anytime you want to start speaking English--I'll be here all day

Rome

Is there any chance we could leave the guy who would probably show my wife a good timey pissing matches out of here?

ice grillin you

someone grab the last spot

lol @ romey having to open the season against me

hunt

i got it.

i'll change my team name later on....maybe.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

im guessing a second league is out of the question this year

QB Eagles

Anyone interested in an AFC, PM me. If there's enough interest I'll start it up.

hunt

ig...let me know when you need the $10 for the league & how i can get it to you.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

winner will post his address at the end of the year and you will mail your money to me then

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 31, 2008, 09:03:18 PM
Anyone interested in an AFC, PM me. If there's enough interest I'll start it up.

Only heard from 2 people. No AFC.