Angels not Dodgers. 

#tradeeverythingfortrout

trout without harper would be anti productive
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

saturday is harper day
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 04, 2019, 11:45:57 AM
Quote from: Rome on March 03, 2019, 08:20:05 PM
Angels not Dodgers. 

#tradeeverythingfortrout

trout without harper would be anti productive

Actually yes but me and the kid were trading barbs. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on March 04, 2019, 01:13:42 PM
saturday is harper day

do i get props for buying seats in the right field stands for the home opener three months ago?

MDS

you get props then immediately get them taken away because your negative presence will surely lead to a 9-3 loss where nola gets shelled and harper goes 0-3 with a walk.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

without question cept you forgot harper definitely having an error

ice grillin you

QuoteAnyone can call the Phillies. The number to the Citizens Bank Park offices is available, and most of the incoming calls are directed to the ticket sales staff. Sometimes, they are not. Bryce Harper was trending on Twitter on Jan. 29 because a social media account for a video game trolled Phillies fans. At least a dozen people called the ballpark offices that day asking if the Phillies had signed Harper. Kids, mostly.

Those conversations end at the reception desk. But, sometimes, a call is too good to not relay upstairs. A few days after the Eagles lost to the Saints in the postseason, a man called the ballpark. He was upset, and said he was a smoking a bong with some friends. "Open the checkbook and sign Bryce!" he told a receptionist.

That anecdote reached the executive level.

MDS

its scary how much better gelb is than the other phillies writers.

hes going to be gone soon to cover mlb nationally

Rome

So he'll be up in smoke then?

Rome

Tickets for seats tomorrow are a wee bit expensive.  Like double-triple face value.  Wow. 

ice grillin you

sports fans have never proven to be the smartest people

and that pays a penny over face to see a spring training at bat is a fargtard

MDS

i just looked and its still $20 for those OF seats...seats around home plate are $100. they are like $60 for sunday's game in the o's park.

Rome

I'm going to the O's game.  I had tickets for that since January. 

And you're not paying for the quality, Havas.   The party is what makes it fun. 

ice grillin you

i get the spring training fun thing...ive been a few times...its awesome...but you can have the same amount of fun without paying double the ticket price for a bryce harper at bat

save your money and go to see them on a tuesday against the braves

then pay whatever for 9 innings of a bryce harper regular season game

i got right field for the home opener and am working on right field for the nats return opener...then i got the second nats game....jimmy number retirement...three may games in wrigley and two may games in milwaukee....so ill spend the money i just wouldnt go nuts to see him get his timing down in clearwater