Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lol

I dropped into ES the other day when the Keenum news hit thinking they'd somehow be ripping it. Silly me. They loved it.

So for this I'm assuming they'll be orgasmic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I don't recall one tbh

Ok boy Art is posting again. And one dude is swallowing the "he's loved Sean Taylor forever so this is way bigger than free agency" hype

Rome

They were showing that earlier on NFLN.  What a crock. 

EJ72

Quote from: AO1 on March 11, 2019, 03:22:40 PM
taterskins doing taterskins things

BREAKING: Free agent safety Landon Collins will sign a 6-year, $84 million contract to join the Washington taterskins 🚨

That's just ridiculous but I bet Earl Thomas' agent is drooling now. Cha-ching!

MDS

art has an opinion about rape

Quoteot a shred?   Hmm.   Generally it is reported between 2 and 10 percent of reported sexual assaults are proven false.   Let us say it is just 4 percent on average.   Four of 100 said to have done it are proven to not have.   Conversely, every 230 rape reports lead to 5 total convictions.   So, what, a hair over two percent are proven true.    These are real numbers.   Are you sure not a shred of evidence exists to show false reports happen more frequently than true ones?

this is classic art from 10 years ago but with a fresh spice of MAGA

QuoteI understand your point and repeat, your point is largely invalid.

We are not a church.

We are a football team.

There's an opportunity to ASSURE you have a player with the upside to help your team out for years to come.   Do you take it or let it slip?   You suggest the merest HINT at impropriety means you let it slip.   This is foolish if your goal is to be better as a football team.   I concur with you that Foster, even if great, doesn't solve all our issues.   But it's foolishness to suggest it would have been MORE wise to WAIT to compete against 31 other teams for ANY chance at him than to assure you had the ONLY chance at him.

If it didn't work out you lost nothing and assured pole position.   If it worked out you did it right.

And, again, the significance of the reports against him, on this issue, were simply not that serious.   The guy CLEARLY has a character flaw and should be sniffing around another honey pot, and I yield he's not shown ANY ability to simply play football and stay out of trouble.   So I'm sure he'll do something else stupid that may prevent his potential upside.   But, both the future, AND the past are irrelevant.   You had a chance for an elite young talent.   You have Allen AND Foster from the same draft.   That's awesome.

False accusations happen a lot.   See the Elliott case.   See THIS one, where the woman STILL wants the case to proceed and has been told no.   See Kavanaugh (this is just to rile the woke).  That you feel it appropriate to pre-emptively strike a man of ALL opportunity because someone said something is, simply the immoral thing to do in a country that is predicated on innocence until PROOF of guilt.  I COULD say you could make your moral point IF the prosecution kept forward and Foster was convicted.    THEN you have a guy with a conviction.   Then you have something to argue.   Until then it seems you have chosen to punish first and ask questions later.   That seems flawed in America.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Art is the gift of stupidity that keeps on giving

Rome

So wait, you're saying a social misfit who couldn't get laid at a whorehouse with a fistful of Benjamins is also a misogynist pig?

Shocking. 

General_Failure

Two years from now we find out it was a fake signature.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

They signed Ereck Flowers.

And in doing so canceled out getting a comp pick for losing Haha.

Also reports coming out that Jay Gruden hasn't been involved in the free agency process and found out Collins was signed via social media.

Eagaholic

Lol. There's always the Raiders coaching staff next year. Possibly the year after as well.

QB Eagles

You'd think that after 20 years of the same shtein they would learn a thing or two, but nah. This team never changes and I love it.

Diomedes

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 18, 2019, 11:00:27 PM

Fletcher Cox against Ereck Flowers twice a year?

This should be fun.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on March 19, 2019, 11:32:02 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 18, 2019, 11:00:27 PM

Fletcher Cox against Ereck Flowers twice a year?

This should be fun.

Yeah the resident half wits on ES are liking the signing bc they apparently are going to slide him to guard.