Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

malik jackson 3/30

him and fletch should be pretty decent
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

SD

QB Eagles

Feels like Mort is jumping the gun on this one. The people he lists as sources aren't saying the same things.

SD

MDS

i went looking for the old pimp thread but its locked. man you people are dorks.

farg you chip kelly. i dont care if he washed my man is home....best thing is for the first time after 5 straight years he will not be burning the eagles secondary for a td
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I just found it too.  BIG BROTHER locked that shtein. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Not necessarily.  He'll probably have to restructure but they're entirely different players. 

SD

They swapped picks, Birds get the Bucs 7th rounder in 2019, the Bucs get the birds 6th in 2019

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on March 11, 2019, 05:43:32 PM
Not necessarily.  He'll probably have to restructure but they're entirely different players. 

That they are different role players is true and also irrelevant.  I don't track the money closely, but I'm pretty sure the Eagles aren't going to pay Agholar $9.5M.  I think they'll probably lowball him looking for the hometown discount, and, having a ring already and some talent, he won't bite, they'll decline his contract, and he'll move on.  Someone will give him a deal and a shot to see playing time.    Plain as day.

Quote from: AO1 on March 11, 2019, 05:45:19 PM
They swapped picks, Birds get the Bucs 7th rounder in 2019, the Bucs get the birds 6th in 2019

TB gets off the money hook and rid of a discontent.  No matter what, it's a win for them.  Howie gets to play with whatever contract it was they had in Tampa Bay.  He'll have some restructure done that gets Jackson more money now and somehow never comes back to bite the Eagles in the end.

We'll see.  I'm happier about landing the other Jackson.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on March 11, 2019, 05:59:28 PM
That they are different role players is true and also irrelevant.  I don't track the money closely, but I'm pretty sure the Eagles aren't going to pay Agholar $9.5M.  I think they'll probably lowball him looking for the hometown discount, and, having a ring already and some talent, he won't bite, they'll decline his contract, and he'll move on.  Someone will give him a deal and a shot to see playing time.    Plain as day.

Sounds 100% likely to me.

Rome

So then maybe they'll draft a receiver?  Tate is gone, though. 

So...

Jeffrey
Pimp
Jordan Matthews
And...?

PhillyPhreak54

Malik is a nice get

Need a RB. I hope Ajayi comes back on a cheap one year deal

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on March 11, 2019, 07:06:23 PM
So...

Jeffrey