Week 9 - Texans: Family Affair

Started by MDS, October 30, 2022, 06:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on November 03, 2022, 09:48:49 PM
Mailata a turnstile tonight.

He hasn't been great this season. Once he loses technique he goes to his knees and tries to use his size.

MDS

game was on in the corner of the bar and someones phone, just watched the highlights

what to make of a middling mid week game against a terrible team? they won and nobody got hurt
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't cover the spread

Literally sat in our seats for one drive when they tied it 7-7

Rome

The game was trash but holy shtein the Birds fans showed the farg up.  Just watch the highlights and it becomes all the more evident how many Eagles fans took that shteinhole over.

QB Eagles

The Eagles kinda mailed it in, but I was okay with it. Felt like I was mailing it in as a fan too. Sports receptors are pretty burned out after weeks of nonstop playoff baseball.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah there was a ton of us there. We got a room at the hotel across the lot so we didn't have to drive home and the entire hotel was eagles fans. The workers hated every second of it bc of the chants

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

What's not something else is the Eagles run D without Jordan Davis.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 04, 2022, 01:18:02 PM
The Eagles kinda mailed it in, but I was okay with it. Felt like I was mailing it in as a fan too. Sports receptors are pretty burned out after weeks of nonstop playoff baseball.

This!  I need a week off after whatever happens this weekend in Houston.  I am drained.  Been the craziest month ever as a Philly fan.  Need to come up for some air soon.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on November 04, 2022, 12:13:06 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on November 03, 2022, 09:48:49 PM
Mailata a turnstile tonight.

He hasn't been great this season. Once he loses technique he goes to his knees and tries to use his size.

he needs to stop singing Xmas carrols and start layin' people out again.  I miss Baldy's Mailata highlights.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 31, 2022, 02:20:27 PM
You are a fargn' moron.

Asses be the same everywhere.

lol

And it's not even a city.  It's one big suburb like Jacksonville.  Also you are giving tax money to Greg abbot. 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Jacksonville is less a suburb and more of a highway interchange.

The man. The myth. The legend.