Social Media

Started by Diomedes, July 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Miss the C6 days immensely.

Rome

Me too, Phreak.  I used to have so much fun wandering around the lots checking in with everyone.

I'm going to make an effort to get up there this year.

ice grillin you

was c6 mikes spot on the broad street fence?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. Mike and SteveO

Rome

It still was the last I heard. 

As for reunions, I'm still recovering from Jay's driving around Bethlehem after two pitchers of Alabama Slammers looking for a strip club. 

PhillyPhreak54

Haha blame Beermonkey. He got me going kn Slammers. He also is responsible for the Rumpleminz portion of my life.

phattymatty

I don't really enjoy how twitter has become just a site for fight videos (at least in my feed) however there is a video making the rounds of some boat dock melee in Alabama that is a very fun watch.

PhillyPhreak54

yeah the Yall Qaeda boys got their asses whipped. It was good to see.

General_Failure

I got a bluesky invite, weirdly enough from the same person I got my gmail invite from 20 years ago. So long, poors.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not familiar with blue sky - is it like Twitter or IG?

General_Failure

It's a twitter clone. If it were Instagram I wouldn't have even bothered.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Seems like instead of paying $40B for essentially a message board site, he could have just built a new one for a few dollars.

Diomedes

I signed up to get an early invite from Bluesky as soon as they took requests...haven't heard boo from them. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger