Holy shtein youre a drug addict.

I feel better now. Thanks.

MDS

vick
burress
haynesworth
pimp

theyll be the bad guys and i love it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

rjs246

Please, they'll be boyscouts who certain people hate because they have nothing else to do with their time. Vick will never again be anything other than a nuetered yes-man. Burress too if he wants another shot. Haynesworth is a sack of shtein, who will either keep his mouth shut or get booted from the next team to sign him. Pimp will be what he always was, young, enthusiastic, dumb as a post, but hardly a bad guy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Jackson's such a badass with his anti-bullying speeches to kids.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on May 24, 2011, 05:28:22 PM
Mean Machine!

LOL. 

I guess if Plax would be filling Avant's role, it would make sense.  And I've said from day 1 that Plax got railroaded with that ridiculous prison sentence.  Is he dumb for carrying a gun?  Yeah.  But not 2 years in prison dumb. 

I won't fully jump on the Get Plax bandwagon because there are other, more important needs to address when the lockout ends.  But if the Eagles ended up with him, you won't hear any bitching from my end. 

Rome

He's a brotha who got caught with a gun in NYC.  He's lucky he didn't do 10 years and he likely would have if his name was Rahim Muhammed from Bed-Stuy.

Sgt PSN

I think his was a case were being a celeb actually hurt him.  It was a media spectacle and they made an example out of him to try and send a message. 

PhillyPhreak54

He deserved every day in the clink.

Carry a gun out without proper authorization or when it's against the law AND it goes off then you get punished. If that bullet didn't catch his leg and instead caught an innocent bystander then what?

But like Vick - he will have served his time. So I hope he can come out and handle his business too.

Do I want him on the Eagles? Not really. I like what they have now.

Rome

The only thing that bothers me about Burress is his age.   Dook's gonna be 34 years old in August.  I know he hasn't taken a hit in three years, and who knows, he might be in great shape and all that, but combined with the inactivity and his age, it might not be the wisest thing in the world to bring him in.

I'd still roll the dice on him, though, because he's better than anyone they have other than Pimp, Mac & Avant, of course.

ice grillin you

if hes 70% of what he was hes way better than avant

Sgt PSN

If the bullet hit someone else, then you obviously throw the book at him.  The gun was registered and he had paperwork (but if I remember correctly it was from another state.....Florida maybe).   

I think everyone involved, including NYC and the state of NY would have been much better served with a heavy fine and community service.

MDS

hes also better than riley cooper

maybe just a little bit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 24, 2011, 09:49:03 PM
If the bullet hit someone else, then you obviously throw the book at him.  The gun was registered and he had paperwork (but if I remember correctly it was from another state.....Florida maybe).   

the gun was registered to own but it wasnt registered to carry....in fact nyc gun laws are some of the toughest in the nation and it virtually impossible to get a ccw permit...and the sentence for ccw is mandatory (i believe 36 months?)...they actually pleaded down plaxes number