Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

youre lucky temple richmond is televised at all

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

good point

though if you ask the lunatic temple fans they think every single game should be on espn or csn because every single person is dying to watch temple duquesne

QuoteAnyone notice theres no preview on ESPN?
every game has a preview except ours. which is an insult. considering that the game is on ESPNU.
i dont understand this.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

good thing you cant see it...fugly

MDS

i can see a crap version on channelsurfing but yea, no reason to

i figured they were gonna lose @ charlotte, @ richmond and @ either la salle or st lou

so aint no thing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

when youre counting on those kinds of losses your team stinks

then again cbb stinks which is why a team like temple is in the top 25

MDS

basically

but you gotta love the farmhand white boys who hustle and set picks

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on February 06, 2010, 03:11:59 PM
but you gotta love the farmhand white boys who hustle and set picks

i love watching them develop over four years

down to 12

MDS

its so great to see them come in a spry little 18 year olds and develop over 4 years into 22 year old men who go to classes and dont have tattoos and arent remotely good enough to sniff the bench of an nba team

Eagles_Legendz

Nice win by Nova @ WVU + the refs tonight (and before anyone says I'm just saying that -- if you watched the game it was the worst officiated game this season I've seen.  Bilas and co spent the entire game talking about the refs).

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, it was bad. I was watching the game while in the gym and it was turrrrrble.

Don Ho

How was the crowd?  I saw the first five minutes of the game and had to head off to an appointment.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

The crowd was pretty dead actually.  Probably the combination of the warnings and being behind all game led to them being a bit subdued.

MDS

your pennsylvania quakers are taking it to cornell

white on white crime

ice grillin you

toni kukoc son is going to penn

MDS

no one on that temple/joe game? nothing?

lame.