Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I couldn't really follow, to be honest.  There was something about custody, but the kid is 19 or something.  Everyone involved makes no goddamn sense so my eyes glazed over when they started quoting people and referring to various letters Carruth has issued.  Train wreck.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

Quote from: AO1 on October 11, 2018, 02:17:42 PM
Get!

You could get his autograph and show it off at that Men's self help group you frequent.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on October 11, 2018, 06:37:01 PM
Quote from: AO1 on October 11, 2018, 02:17:42 PM
Get!

You could get his autograph and show it off at that Men's self help group you frequent.

Lolol

ice grillin you

how is NE on road for six of eight

has that ever happened in the nfl or is that a regular thing now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Damn Brady, he is just sic.  this mother farger is on a mission this season.  He better keep it up as the defense hasn't improved much since the Super Bowl.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Some people were talking about this year's Bears defense as having to potential to become one of the all-time greats. Yesterday they gave up 380 yards and 31 points to Brock Osweiler. Welcome back to reality.

phattymatty

just as i was starting to hate football yesterday happens...between redzone from about 2:00-4:00 yesterday and the night game, that was some of the most fun football i've watched in a long time.

smeags

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 15, 2018, 08:12:31 AM
Some people were talking about this year's Bears defense as having to potential to become one of the all-time greats. Yesterday they gave up 380 yards and 31 points to Brock Osweiler. Welcome back to reality.

the segment they did on the mack coming there and how this defense could rival the 85 team was awesome before the game.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

Quote from: phattymatty on October 15, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
just as i was starting to hate football yesterday happens...between redzone from about 2:00-4:00 yesterday and the night game, that was some of the most fun football i've watched in a long time.

It turns out football is way more fun to watch when you're not worried about a team playing like shtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

The Chiefs didn't tackle Tommy on the fourth quarter td because they either thought he had already thrown the ball or were afraid to tackle him for fear of getting a penalty for landing on him. 

Multiple players have said this. 

Guys are afraid to play the game.

Yes, NFL football sure is "fun" to watch these days.

General_Failure

Right, because they wouldn't penalize you for hitting Brady before this season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

Did you see the play?   Someone should have knocked him to farging Mars.  The guy had him at the 4 and let him go.  Just *poof*.

It's not the anthem or the protests.  It's the lack of football being played.   Fans are sick of it and they're running errands instead. 

Diomedes

Actually, if you believe 'lil guy--and I do because it's hella easier than looking this crap up myself--ratings are high and the league continues to print money.

Fans are not boycotting over whoosiewhatsit's protesting, and they're not tuning out because of penalties.