Season Tickets May Be Available

Started by Rome, February 28, 2013, 11:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I may have two available this year.

Section 110, Row 3, End Seats

Face is $1,900 for the pair.  If anyone wants them let me know.  If my buddy flakes out on me they can be had.

PS: I might sell the SBL rights too.  Good for another 20 years, I believe.  Face on those when I bought them was $1,800 apiece.   The seats directly in front of mine are the red zone things that are $295/ticket, so you could possibly mock them mercilessly as a bonus!

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

SD

I have a great system for getting tickets. My mom usually hooks me up with a couple of pairs, havas sells em cheap, and people just give them away when it's cold. Saves me a lot of money.

Sgt PSN

Pretty much. Though I did end up paying way over face so that I could take my kids last week. Single ticket or even a pair is easy to score on the cheap. 4 together seems to be a bit harder to come by.

Susquehanna Birder

If that deal was available for 2016, I'd strongly consider it. For season tickets (and SBLs) this should become something of a buyer's market.

smeags

Nvm
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

phattymatty

i have 3 seats and only went to 4 of 8 games this year. the other 4 i sold and they paid for all of next season. so i'm still in for now.

can't believe how much money people pay...i got over 350/seat for dallas alone and got me and my girl into the game anyway for 50/each. some usher girl named diamond on the west fence snuck me and a few other people in. good scam for her.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: phattymatty on January 06, 2016, 06:50:00 PM
i have 3 seats and only went to 4 of 8 games this year. the other 4 i sold and they paid for all of next season. so i'm still in for now.

can't believe how much money people pay...i got over 350/seat for dallas alone and got me and my girl into the game anyway for 50/each. some usher girl named diamond on the west fence snuck me and a few other people in. good scam for her.

LMK if you want to sell any for face this year to an old friend (key word: OLD).

Kthx  :yay
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

I thought we banned midgets from posting here.

phattymatty

Anyone want a pair for tonight? Been trying to give them away all week and no one wants them.

Sgt PSN

I'll take them.  Mail them to me please. 

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

some dummy bought one (only one) off the ticket exchange today. who buys one ticket to a preseason game. loser.

hbionic

So...MDS was at this game, wasn't he?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05