Preseason Tickets for Sale

Started by jeffreyjpa, August 05, 2005, 07:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffreyjpa

We're looking to sell four lower-level tickets for the two preseason games at the Linc:

Friday, August 26th, 7:30 PM  Vs. the Bengals
Thursday, September 1st, 7:30 PM Vs. the Jets

These are excellent lower-level, SBL seats in section 105 (behind the Eagles bench, at the goal line). Just looking to cover the costs of the tickets, so selling them at face value of $80 per seat.

Will sell as groups of two or four tickets to each game. If you're interested, please IM me. Thanks.

Zanshin

Rome

Ummm... Jeff, your expectations of selling them at face value might be a bit, well, optimistic.

Just sayin'...

;)

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: jerome99RIP on August 05, 2005, 11:00:33 AM
Ummm... Jeff, your expectations of selling them at face value might be a bit, well, optimistic.

Just sayin'...

;)

Understood, Rome.

The past two seasons, I was able to sell them to people at work at face value on the same day I sent out an e-mail saying they were available. But, the newness of the Linc may have worn off a bit going into season three, and the ticket price increase this season might be driving down "preseason demand" (which sounds like an oxymoron). I'm working this with advisement from the other three guys I sit with, who are now used to getting their money back for preseason...good chance the price may drop as the games get closer if there are no takers.

I'll update the thread if we all agree we'd rather take a bit of a loss than eat the tickets or go to the games. They want to buy a new tailgating tent this year with the money, ours is getitng a bit ragged.  :D

rjs246

I'll give you five dollars in pennies for the lot of them.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

i'll give $5.01

all nickles and one penny.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: rjs246 on August 05, 2005, 11:54:34 AM
Quote from: Wingspan on August 05, 2005, 11:43:45 AM
i'll give $5.01

all nickles and one penny.

Dick!

i don't think adding dick to your bid is going to help you get preseason tickets.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

jeffreyjpa

I can answer that...it won't help.

Rome

Beermonkey

If you can't get rid of them at that price closer to the games, let me know if you'll cut the price. I want to take my 2 girls to a game but can't justify face, as they are more into what they wear to the game than what goes on.  :)

dis12

Common Chris,  how are they ever gonna learn what it takes to be a true tailgater if you continue to let them dress in Limited 2 clothes, especially since they don't have anything in Eagles green...trust me, I checked  :D
Seriously though, I was thinkin about bringing my girls, but I chickened-out.  THIS IS A MAN's PLACE!!  although it is tamer in pre-season.   On second thought , Naaaa.  they can stay at home.  see?  I am the man!

Quote from: Beermonkey on August 13, 2005, 06:45:47 PM
If you can't get rid of them at that price closer to the games, let me know if you'll cut the price. I want to take my 2 girls to a game but can't justify face, as they are more into what they wear to the game than what goes on.  :)
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Relax, you're twice the man he is.

The man. The myth. The legend.