Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

This does not affect my 53; I had them keeping Perkins.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

MDS

jeff blake coming out for the celebration. one of the more random eagles i can remember.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Yeah, Jeff Blake should have played the 4thQ in the Super Bowl for Mr. Anxiety.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Jeff Blake threw the airiest deep balls ever. Like off the TV screen and then into the receivers hands.

Don Ho

He had some awesome seasons with the Bengals and yes his arm was amazing.  just looked his stats up.  He played for Jets, Bengals, Saints, Ravens, Cards, Eagles, Bears.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles OL minus Peters is gonna be in the espn body magazine

ice grillin you

QuoteDolphins are very interested in trading for Jadeveon Clowney, according to league sources, but have to get him interested in going there. Prefers Seahawks, Eagles as potential destinations. Fluid situation because he has leverage as unsigned franchise player.

QB Eagles

Given what it would cost the Eagles purely in players (either Alshon right now or something like Vaitai now and Jenkins as a cap casualty in 2020), I'd pass. Good luck with the Fins, dude.

ice grillin you

I'd be way more worried about any potential picks

he's better and more important than any two of those players...you can make a great case they are a clowney away from a SB

injury history is also concerning but I would drive those players to Houston myself if that's all it took

vaitai and ertz...get it done

MDS

can they even long term him

im not sure how it works but on the other hand a cox/clowney interior pass rush is isane so who cares really
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you