Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'd vote for Obama. I would like to see him run. Joe Biden is another Democrat who I would like to see run too.

MDS

Anything but Hillary.

I'm also for a black dude running, because even in 2008, that'll be the biggest story around the entire campaign. That he has darker skin than the other dude. Gotta love America.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Clinton's ticker can't take another stint in the Oval Office.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: FFatPatt on December 12, 2006, 09:37:03 AM
Clinton's ticker can't take another stint in the Oval Office.

Neither can his pecker.

Seabiscuit36

I could not stand it if Hilary won office.  The Gore Obama ticket has has good shot, better than Kerry/anyone else.  Mccain would get my vote this time around.  Throughout the past 8 years he's been in my eyes really in line with the public.  Colin Powell would also get my vote, but he's never going to run. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

a black man named obama as the us president....how could you NOT vote for that

if for no other reason would all move to canada
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Phanatic

I like McCain at this point. I don't always agree with the guy but he doesn't seem follow the party line all the time. He does what he thinks is best. It doesn't always work out but I like the effort.

I also like that he's a vet. At least he knows what he's sending the military to do having been through it himself. 6 years on a POW camp.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Diomedes

McCain has infuriated me for the way he lays down for Bush.  He's not half so independent as he pretends.  Bush/Rove have raped McCain a few times and McCain always comes back like a loyal, battered wife.  No thanks on him.

Kucinich just announced he's running again.  I like him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Ha.  That's an excellent analogy, Dio.

I will disagree slightly, though.  I think McCain's senses of duty and loyalty to the GOP have prompted him to back Dubya more than anything else.  He's a good soldier and sometimes good soldiers make bad decisions.  He certainly has.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on December 12, 2006, 11:51:41 AM
Kucinich just announced he's running again.  I like him.

Classic case of a guy where the ideology is a winner with many on the left, but the guy is absolutely unelectable.

P.S.  The Republican party just called me to canvass whether I approve or disapprove of the job Bush is doing.  I literally laughed and told the lady, "I don't even care anymore."  She said, "A lot of people feel the same way."  Ha.

ice grillin you

mccain has had to sell out to the right wingers who own the republican party...hes a disgrace...not that i would have voted for him anyway

mccain is about as independant as bill clinton was liberal

paul wellstone was my man....RIP dawg

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 12, 2006, 12:47:48 PM
mccain is about as independant as bill clinton was liberal

Right.  Because the moderate Bill Clinton certainly didn't sell out to his party at all in order to position himself to become President.  Certainly not.  No way!  Not the gawd Bill Clinton!

C'mon, IGY - that's just classic partisan bullshtein right there.

Rome