The IGY thread not worthy of a new year thread

Started by General_Failure, January 04, 2013, 08:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we ban ice grillin you?

Yes.
2 (10.5%)
No, this is kinda stupid even for this place.
13 (68.4%)
Yes, and his little dog (MDS) too!
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: January 11, 2013, 08:35:55 PM

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on January 05, 2013, 12:49:46 PM
Quote from: Munson on January 05, 2013, 12:31:31 PMIGY won't divulge the troll

I think the word you are looking for is "indulge."  It's definitely not "divulge."

It must be awkward when you're teaching and you come across a high school kid who's already better educated than you.  Or do you even notice?

You are on farging fire today.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 05, 2013, 02:29:26 PM
I could understand if someone like Shorebird stopped posting because he's often alone (or in the vast minority) with a lot of topics, so it's basically him vs the board. Otherwise, this place is no different than going to work every day.  Some of you people I enjoy talking to/with, some I try to avoid, and others who are just there as filler and my opinion of them can go either way depending on subject matter or the mood I'm in.

Lot harder to get a new job (especially in today's economy) that to decide to leave an internet message board, though.

Like I said, though, it should be GF's decision if anybody's.  This whole voting thing is for his entertainment anyways.

ice grillin you

words cant even describe how bitch made this board is

i dont know whats worse...leaving a board because they dont like someone ( i still dont believe anyone actually does this) or requesting the ban of someone

but NOTHING is worse than cranial lump munson asking a board mod to stop two different people from being able to interact...no not to ban one of them but to put in a special rule where they cant communicate...and he asked for it twice....this is why he is a top 3 worst human on the planet....and even with that i would never ask for and would always defend his banning....instead i just blocked him and dont read his posts...like j said this is pretty simply shtein

i guarantee if you broke down the votes....the ban votes would be lumps like munson and emo hipsters like dio with a couple old doods sprinked in

the "this is ridiculous" votes def consists of good peoples like romey sarge dh legendz

in closing stop being cry babies....buck up and be men
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

If there's one thing we know IGY won't do, it's catch feelings on an internet message board.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: Geowhizzer on January 05, 2013, 11:36:34 AM
Honest opinion?

Igy is what Igy is going to be.  A contrarian and attention whore who loves sports and wants to talk about it.

btw...geo has my heart forever for this comment...and he right......all i care about in life is sports and the interaction it brings....

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2013, 10:05:15 PM
all i care about in life is sports and the interaction it brings....

Is that honestly a true statement?

I mean... it makes me legitimately sorry for you.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 05, 2013, 10:40:57 PM

yup 100% true...and i could say that i feel bad for you for only caring about making money and your kids....but i wont....because everyone is different and more power to you

i legitimately am thankful that im not you

Dillen

Yesterday I was posting in this thread and decided against it because I was writing too much and it's just so stupid. Cliff notes: it's absolutely retarded that people here know everyone's online personalities so well, and that everyone can talk about one person's posting style and how it has an effect on the message board, for 4 farging pages. Who gives a shtein.

So yeah, lump me in with that 'this is ridiculous' group.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Dillen on January 05, 2013, 11:20:56 PM
Yesterday I was posting in this thread and decided against it because I was writing too much and it's just so stupid. Cliff notes: it's absolutely retarded that people here know everyone's online personalities so well, and that everyone can talk about one person's posting style and how it has an effect on the message board, for 4 farging pages. Who gives a shtein.

So yeah, lump me in with that 'this is ridiculous' group.

end of discussion

Dillen

Still haven't figured out what word or phrase that censor is for

ice grillin you

thats because its one of the most ridiculous edits in internet history

Tomahawk

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 05, 2013, 10:48:41 PM
Quote from: FastFreddie on January 05, 2013, 10:40:57 PM

yup 100% true...and i could say that i feel bad for you for only caring about making money and your kids....but i wont....because everyone is different and more power to you

i legitimately am thankful that im not you

Agree to disagree, then. I knew you liked sports and all but HOLY shtein your priorities are jacked up.

I would try to correct you on the money thing, but it's pointless to correct your ridiculously cartoonish stubborn ass on anything. My kids are significantly more important to me than sports, and if your son isn't higher on the list than sports to you, I pity you incredibly.

PoopyfaceMcGee

But mostly I pity him, because his dad's a fleshpop.

Rome

A little less guy who would probably show my wife a good timey drama would be nice, ladies.