iPhone
3 (42.9%)
Samsung Galaxy s3
2 (28.6%)
Other....(please specify)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Seabiscuit36

yeah, i never thought about it before.  Dumb on my part.  Worst part is the nexus's SD card is internal.  So i couldn't just rip it out and copy it. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Yeah, it makes sense to do. Plus, when I take naked pictures of my wife, I can show her I delete them while they're still neatly tucked away on the cloud. So, there's that.

I'm kidding...but one time I did have some of those pics that I deleted. Then I went to show a buddy something that I had in a private folder on Google+  and he got an eyeful.

Seabiscuit36

pics or gtfo!  :-D

Who was it on here that had the pictures of some couple that had broken up, that SUS setup a private page on here to view? 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Nice. Too many people know me on Facebook to consider that. Since you know me on there, just go ahead and imagine they wouldn't embarrass either of us. Anyone who doesn't know me on there, she's 800 pounds and you wouldn't want to see them anyway. :paranoid

Seabiscuit36

hah, just joking buddy.  But seriously, thanks for the dropbox reminder.  Got it setup today. 

Zanshin

I would have been serious. Never hurts to ask ;-)