Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

The Chargers are a better team than the Patriots, but Belichick vs. Lynn? Ouch.

QB Eagles

MDS

doug pederson looked like the all time worst hire and....yea

he was game calling for a meathead coach with a crap qb and no wr talent. within the relm of possibility he will be better with AR
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

nothing says white privilege like a medioce run at texas tech, 3 weeks as usc's oc and then getting a head job in the league

stand up and applaud kliff kingsbury 
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

That's the whitest name I've seen since Jim Bob Cooter.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Freddie Kitchens, Browns HC and possibly a mafia hitman with that name.
Vic Fangio, Broncos HC.

Rome

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the Kitchens?

QB Eagles

Names of the guys I've seen interviewed for the remaining jobs.

Jets: Eric Bieniemy, Adam Gase, Mike McCarthy, Kris Richard, Jim Caldwell, Matt Rhule
Bengals: Eric Bieniemy, Zac Taylor, Shane Waldron, Todd Monken, Bill Lazor, Hue Jackson, Vance Joseph
Dolphins: Eric Bieniemy, Darren Rizzi, Brian Flores, Kris Richard, Dennis Allen

I'd love to see the total meltdown if Hue gets the job.

SD

The key to any good Kitchens is the Baker

MDS

the way to beat the patriots is to hire the guy who couldnt come close to them in 3 years of trying

General_Failure

Another year, another Ohio team fires Hugh Jackson.

PhillyPhreak54

Colts and Bolts win today

I hope

Diomedes

Would be delighted to see the Chiefs lose.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Going to be a freezing game with snow on the ground and maybe some light snowfall. Finally some real weather in this El NiƱo NFL season.

Diomedes

I'm one of the millions who until this week had never heard of Quenton Nelson.  Holy crap.  I hope a cold snowy day means the Colts ram the ball down the field all day, keeping Mahomes cold on the bench.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger