Keeper League 12

Started by Sgt PSN, July 19, 2012, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Not really sweating it. I'm lazy/forgetful as hell when it comes to mailing out payments. Ask Havas.  The 1 time I sent him timely payment I wrote the wrong name on the check.

Tomahawk

I was calling you a fleshpop; not Phreak. But now that you mention it, all three of you are dicks.

Sgt PSN

Glad we cleared that up. 

Tomahawk

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha sorry dude...PayPal going out as soon as I get to the house

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Did you get it? Sent it last night around 2100

Tomahawk

Which equals 9:00 PM, Sarge.

Sgt PSN

Unemployed Sarge doesn't use clocks because Unemployed Sarge doesn't have anywhere to go. 

Also, I just checked and yes.....got it.  Grassy ass. 

Diomedes

I thought for sure I'd get some kind of recognition for sending awesome swag along with my payment but noooo....so don't expect anything cool next time you steal from me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Wtf....I typed up a lovely pm for you and called you all sorts of unpleasant names for that shi, um, stuff. Either I forgot to hit send because I'm a moron or I dreamt sending you that pm. 

Anyway, thanks for unloading that crap on me. Farg you. Funny postcards though.

Dick.

Diomedes

Never got a PM but I am satisfied now, thank you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

And beware fargers...if I owe you money, I'm going to send you any and all awful Eagles crap that I find lurking in the dirty corners of my home.

Sgt PSN

That reminds me...if you don't want it back, I suggest not winning the league ever again. It's our new trophy.

Diomedes

Yeah so...I'm quitting fantasy football. 

Not enough time or interest. 

Good luck finding someone to take my team.