Week 10 - Cowboys: Wentz vs. Prescott III

Started by MDS, October 29, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Predictable

Tie it up and then defense fargs it up in the fourth qtr

General_Failure

Thank God Wentz was able to faith heal Agholor on the sideline.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Let's just watch the guy sit on Agholor for ten hours.

Don Ho

Ive been watching Eagles/Cowboys games for many, many years.  I've never been this disengaged. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Is there anyone that can tackle on this defense? Literally anyone?

Don Ho

I'm about as engaged in this game as Rasul Douglas is.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

It's a little disappointing to know without a doubt that they're going to convert on third and long.

Don Ho

Don Ho

General_Failure

Play is dead clearly in the field, let's all raise our hands and demand the refs call it a touchdown like we won't get it on the next play anyway.

Don Ho

I was all ready to use my "Dallas was desperate" excuse if the birds lost.  I'd like to update that excuse to "the birds farging suck!"

General_Failure

Alshon doing his best to will this team to a win.