"Arrested" cancelled

Started by PhillyGirl, November 11, 2005, 02:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Online petitions are a waste of time.

Diomedes

Internet message boards are a waste of time.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

Quote from: MDS on November 11, 2005, 06:55:04 PM
i suggest you fargheads start watching the office. not quite as good as arrested, but its the next best thing out there.

i like the office. but house, md is better.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Diomedes on November 12, 2005, 10:20:05 AM
Internet message boards are a waste of time.

True, but I don't have any illusions of actually doing something.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MDS

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 12, 2005, 10:18:52 AM
Online petitions are a waste of time.

not true. the petition last year did help in the show coming back for a third season, albeit fox took no interest in the show this year.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Susquehanna Birder

I'll let you continue to believe that. Of course, the Emmys had nothing to do with it.

MDS

well, counting that peter logoria said that the fans response did help it come back, i will. and emmys can only count for so much.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The fan response meant nothing.  The only "fan response" that networks pay attention to is ratings.

MDS

fine. dont believe the kid who has no life.  ^-^

henchmanUK

Arrested Development wallowed in its own smugness and wasn't funnny at all, IMO. The Office, on the other hand, rules. Gareth Keenan is my favourite sitcom character EVAR!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

rjs246

Arrested Development was the most intelligent and randomly funny show on television.

The Office is funny, but not even remotely on the same level.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

henchmanUK

One of the characters is called George Michael. It should never be shown again, simply because of that.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

SunMo

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is a funny ass show.  Hopefully more people watch it when it starts up again so it doesn't follow the same fate as Arrested.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.