Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Someone talk me out of buying this fight. Please.

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't buy the fight. I'm rooting for Maidana. Floyd has Bieber walking him out again. Automatic root against

Took Maidana +800 for $50. My boy is in Vegas and said it's crazy there.

SD

Through 5 Mayweather is getting BEAT handily

PhillyPhreak54

SD

End of 6th Mayweather really started to take charge

SD

Floyd won by the skin of his teeth. Best Mayweather fight I've ever seen. Even Floyd is humbled during his post fight interview

PhillyPhreak54

Figures I opt not to buy it and it's a worthy fight. I have zero luck in buying fights bc they usually turn out to suck. Don't buy? Good fight.

MDS

floyd probably threw the first half to give people a show...hes such a worthless fraud
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 04, 2014, 01:31:05 AM
floyd probably threw the first half to give people a show...hes such a worthless fraud

He tried to act like he did post fight... But that was no act. Dude was lighting him up the second half too.

MDS

i dont really follow boxing but is there anyone out there that can actually fight him? paq is a fossil

and wasnt this maidana guy basically a stiff?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Maidana will get a rematch...that was too good of a fight not to have a second go around. Floyd was flustered through thd first 5. I don't know if he just took him lightly but even when he turned it on he wasn't dominating the way he usually does. His defense was cracked, he still got his trademark counter punches in but they weren't as effective as normal. Some fighters who aren't that good just match up well against others. Maidana was landing some nice shots over the top...hd kept his composure even when Floyd would get some good shots in. I agree with the decision but the scorecards should have been closer.

ice grillin you

arreola and stiverne about to jump off on espn
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

tremendous first two rounds for a heavyweight fight

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you