Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Sgt PSN

People have been photochopping Pacman out cold on the mat like crazy since the fight ended.  A lot of great stuff out there but this is my favorite.

Sgt PSN

Just saw this one pop up on my newsfeed.  Farging hilarious. 

hbionic

These are good. Can't stop laughing. It's going to be hard to top that skydiving one.  :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Quote from: SD on December 09, 2012, 09:34:51 AM

That moment when Pacquiao starts to fall and Marquez backs off, that's civilized sport right there.  In the same moment of a UFC fight, Marquez drops on him and starts trying to kill him, and would kill him if a ref doesn't drag him off.

Boxing is still and will always be > UFC
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i feel dirty even saying this but soccer is better than ufc....ufc is worthless hedonism for middle americans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

for people who don't understand it, sure. 

and lol at boxing being civilized.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

There's nothing special to understand:  beat a man when he's down any way you can. 

It doesn't get more American than that.  Further evidence in support of my claim that unlimited fighting is classless garbage.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

Quote from: Diomedes on December 11, 2012, 08:05:16 AM
There's nothing special to understand:  beat a man when he's down any way you can. 

right off the bat you're wrong and show your ignorance. 

Diomedes

Ignorance my ass.  Beat a man until he submits or they drag you off.  Pounce on him when he's down.  Keep going even if he's obviously knocked out.

Classy.

ice grillin you

ufc is a reality show not a sport
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

you sound like a suburban housewife talking about that damn hippity hop

reese125

Aside from the occasional technicalities involved, that's exactly what it is....let me throw a hammer hope it catches, choke a guy out on the ground or beat his face in until he taps. Then I'll get an extra shot in for good measure because I'm tough and have better tattoos.

I wrestled for 20 years and for me the UFC is watched out of pure boredom flicking through channels..... but its like watching an hour of YouTube clips of the guy getting suckered-kind of have to watch just because.

Diomedes

you sound like an ignorant dog fighter talking about the man keeping you down

SunMo

i know that i'm wasting my time trying to educate you because you don't want to learn, but there are more skills and techniques required to be an effective mma fighter than there ever will be in boxing.  boxing is dead, deal with it.