Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Mike Tyson's greatest hits is on the deuce right now.

FULL ON STINGER.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn I missed it!

So I checked the PPV cost for Mayweather/Cotto and it's $70!!

Anyone got a live stream?

Rome

They don't have it at the bar.   Too essssspensive.

Wusses.

PhillyPhreak54

The bar down the street from me has a $25 cover and my eagles bar isn't showing it plus I don't feel like going out tonight. Still recovering from last night.

Am I transitioning to an elder?!

Rome

hbionic

Got any gray pubes? If not, then you're safe. If so, pluck it, and you get instant youth.

Is it gray or grey?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 05, 2012, 10:00:11 PM
Damn I missed it!

So I checked the PPV cost for Mayweather/Cotto and it's $70!!

Anyone got a live stream?

J,   Vip box.com.  We're watching it now.  Pretty good feed.  Heinekens going down smooth.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks Don...good lookin out! Too bad Cotto couldn't capitalize...I thought he had a shot to win. I wanted to see Floyd go down.

Wtf with Bieber as part of his entourage?!

Floyd needs to go do his time and then make the Pacquiao bout happen. Mayweather made $47M tonight. Repeat that a few times...forty seven million dollars.

He'd pull $60 or more if he quits being funholey and fights Manny.

Chuggie...no gray shorties...so I'm good!

PhillyPhreak54

and lol at Merchant during the Mosely fight when talking about the family of the red headed Mexican dude "the rest of his family are Mexican looking Mexicans"

Lol

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 05, 2012, 10:19:16 PM
The bar down the street from me has a $25 cover and my eagles bar isn't showing it plus I don't feel like going out tonight. Still recovering from last night.

Am I transitioning to an elder?!

10 bucks at the bar down the street from my place. Puerto Ricans are annoying as all hell to watch a fight with, every time Cotto threw a punch they'd cheer like Mayweather went down. After the fight when it was clear who the winner was they were dancing around shouting Cotto's name.

MDS

La puta Quee te pario son las Puerto ricanos es pibch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2012, 12:51:25 AM
Thanks Don...good lookin out! Too bad Cotto couldn't capitalize...I thought he had a shot to win. I wanted to see Floyd go down.

Wtf with Bieber as part of his entourage?!

Floyd needs to go do his time and then make the Pacquiao bout happen. Mayweather made $47M tonight. Repeat that a few times...forty seven million dollars.

He'd pull $60 or more if he quits being funholey and fights Manny.

Holy farg, when we all saw Bieber out there we had to hold back several of our group as they wanted to punch the computer screen.

$47 MM?  Good farging god.
Boxing needs Mayweather/Pacman real bad. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/razor-ruddock-returns-at-age-48-115009

Loved Ruddock back in the day, but 48 years old? cripes I wish him well.

phattymatty

going to the pacquio-bradley fight saturday night. boom.