Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Ill have to watch that I was at a bachelor party so I missed it.  He has been the most impressive guy in the tournament. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

phillymic2000

hopefully him and Kessler meet to end it!

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

anyone just see that uppercut by judah?....nasty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

Yea, he's trying to make a comeback. I don't see why...he was never that good to begin with. He's most famous for throwing a chair at Floyds posse.

Drunkmasterflex

I remember during the Clottey/Paq fight Emmanuel Stewart talked about the fighters from Ghana and said they lacked the fire in big time fights.  He mentioned Judah. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

phillymic2000

He also went Ape shtein when his fight was stopped with Kosta, he was good and fast, but he is no longer championship caliber material.

smeags

watched the documentry on the thrilla in manilla again this weekend.

wondering if joe changed his cell phone greeting yet.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

DH

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 19, 2010, 01:39:06 PM
I remember during the Clottey/Paq fight Emmanuel Stewart talked about the fighters from Ghana and said they lacked the fire in big time fights.  He mentioned Judah. 

I didn't know Ghana was in Brooklyn. Weird.

Don Ho

Quote from: smeags on July 19, 2010, 01:59:35 PM
watched the documentry on the thrilla in manilla again this weekend.

wondering if joe changed his cell phone greeting yet.

That was such a great show. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Die-Hard on July 19, 2010, 03:27:39 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on July 19, 2010, 01:39:06 PM

I didn't know Ghana was in Brooklyn. Weird.

Yeah I meant Ike Quartey, for some reason I get him and Judah confused. 

phillymic2000

Decent fight on ESPN friday night fights tonight. Chris Arreola fights Manuel QERDFDsomething and yes Manuel probably sucks, but I think its cool a top 15 heavy is back on ESPN after two crushing defefats from Klit and Adamek. It could be an exciting KO.

HBO has "Bad" Chad Dawson against Jean Pascal (ranked 7th) so this one could be entertaining, his only loss is to Froch. Dawson is sweet sometimes.

Wilbert

Little Fat Boy Blew
He needed the money.

James Toney is a disgrace. Like many big fights in his career, he showed up fat and pathetic. Sad really. I hope he fades away and I never have to listen to his fat mouth again. Not that I didnt see it coming, but boxing didnt need this tool sack to shtein all over it.

Disgraced his sport, and its fans. farg him.

phattymatty

damn son

Quote"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year," Mayweather said. "As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=5527403

DH

I was just about to post that..

Floyd is easily on my top 5 most hated athletes list. Bitch.