Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

OVER pac KOS him in 2
Holy shtein what a shot!

phillymic2000

phillymic2000

Hatton's up and seems to be ok, what a stinkin ko shot.

phillymic2000

Seriously, HBO needs to take Larry Merchant behind the shed and pull and old yeller on him. He is brutal.

phillymic2000

Floyd vs. Pac Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

reese125

holy shtein

that fight did not go like I expected. Pac was an animal and def proved his power

Floyd vs Pac would be one of the best matchups boxing has seen in years

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: phillymic2000 on May 02, 2009, 11:51:14 PM
Seriously, HBO needs to take Larry Merchant behind the shed and pull and old yeller on him. He is brutal.

If you look up smug in the dictionary there's a picture of him, no definition is necessary.

Quote from: phillymic2000 on May 02, 2009, 11:51:47 PM
Floyd vs. Pac Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Dream match-up, I just hope it happens now and doesn't get sidetracked. RJJ and Bernard should have had a rematch after Bernard TKO'd Trinidad but it never happened.

SD_Eagle5

Pacquiao vs. Hatton fight. Scroll down a bit, not the best quality but who gives a shtein. Video shows everything including the lead up to the fight.

dis12

QuoteMike Tyson just got married for the third time and the name of his new bride, Lakiha Spicer, may sound familiar.

Spicer, 32, served six months last year in a federal penitentiary after being convicted of fraud and conspiracy over receiving $71,000 for a no-show teaching job from the Sister Clara Muhammad School (47th & Wyalusing). Spicer's mother Faridah Ali served more than a year in prison for being one of two masterminds behind a scam that misdirected $274,000 in public funds from a program to educate adults in reading and math at the Islamic school in West Philly.

The former heavyweight boxing champ and Spicer have been dating on and off for years. Tyson's name was bandied about as a possible character witness for Spicer during a 2004 trial in which she was sentenced to house arrest and four years probation, but the legendary boxer, who can be seen in theaters now in "The Hangover," was not called to testify.

Tyson, 42, and Spicer wed Saturday in a private ceremony at the La Bella Wedding Chapel inside the Las Vegas Hilton.

A source close to the Spicer family says that Spicer and Tyson welcomed a baby around Christmas.

Tragically, Tyson's 4-year-old daughter Exodus, whom he had with former girlfriend Sol Xochitl died last month after she accidentally suffocated by getting her neck stuck in a cord from a piece of exercise equipment.

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

phillymic2000

QuoteTyson's name was bandied about as a possible character witness for Spicer during a 2004 trial

:-D

Sgt PSN

that's the only thing that really jumped out at me too.  if you're relying on mike tyson as a character witness then you might as well just plead guilty and get it over with. 

although if i'm a juror in that case, i'm rooting hard for mike to take the stand. 

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 15, 2009, 06:14:15 PM
that's the only thing that really jumped out at me too.  if you're relying on mike tyson as a character witness then you might as well just plead guilty and get it over with. 

although if i'm a juror in that case, i'm rooting hard for mike to take the stand. 

How true, as much as I love the guy, I would have probably busted out laughing when they called him up. Fargin hilarious.

phillymic2000

On another note King Arthur demolished a game Oral tonight and Ortiz and Maidana are going the farg at it in their Junior Welter showdown  :o 4 knockdowns thru 2 rounds!!

phillymic2000

wtf how did they stop it on that cut. Ortiz you bitch. Love that Max K. called him on it and Sugar Shane givin him the business after the stoppage.

phillymic2000

And congrats to Maidana for stopping that chump.

Delahoya talking to Ortiz and theres no blood. Farg it was great up to that point. Ortiz has no heart...