Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Pacquiao got up in that ass. The Golden Boy needs to hang em up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

He can sing a ballad about it.

hbionic

De La Hoya didn't even fight...that was a sparring match for Pacquiao.

Nice win Man Pac
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phillymic2000

Rumors of PAc vs. Mayweather jr. next year :deion

reese125

that would be the best HBO 24/7 yet and one hell of friggin fight

Id still put my money on Mayweather Jr

DH

It would never happen. Floyd has no reason to do it. But shtein, it would be the fight of the decade.

DH

Demetrius Hopkins (BHops Nephew) is on the main event tomorrow night on Showtime. 28-0-1...worth a watch..

phillymic2000

Hoipkins lost by split decision, Holt did everything right to win. Aggressive, up in Dhop's grill, never really let him get distance to get off. Also looked like Dhop was a little overwhelmed with his first title shot.

Also Vlad tapped  that ass against Rahman, damn his jab looks as sick, if not more then the old holmes intense!

Toney also went at it with Fres Oquendo, and won by split dec. Toney did not look his best, but his defense and slick movements are still fun to watch.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Is that a real picture or a photoshop?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Diomedes

for reference, here is a highlight reel of what he once was

http://www.youtube.com/v/e7wUOCADxq0

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

I always find myself drawn to ESPN Classic when they go through his young career...cant turn that shtein off

I dont know whats more stunning now...his weight or the fact that hes holding a mic speaking to people

phillymic2000

#10 knockout looks like he was fighting Sno nuff

#2 should be #1, Trevor Berbick bumblin and stumblin was one of the top knockouts in the history of boxing fargin classic.

:( IMO Mike in his prime, would beat any Heavy in the history of the sport. Power speed and his movement were  :o