i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on May 03, 2015, 01:48:01 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 03, 2015, 01:09:16 AM
Looolol at manny saying if he stayed still he would've hit him more

No shtein?! GTFO bro

Max Kellerman's reaction was priceless.  Just short of "what farging fight were you at?"

Yeah really! Boxers are a different breed. What planet are you on Manny? Go sing a farging song about it

Don Ho

This Mayweather presser is why boxing has become a joke.  These Tecate girls in the back and those fake smiles are infuriating. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 03, 2015, 02:21:10 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on May 03, 2015, 01:48:01 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 03, 2015, 01:09:16 AM
Looolol at manny saying if he stayed still he would've hit him more

No shtein?! GTFO bro

Max Kellerman's reaction was priceless.  Just short of "what farging fight were you at?"

Yeah really! Boxers are a different breed. What planet are you on Manny? Go sing a farging song about it

LOL!  Manny singing is really priceless.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Like igy said, anyone who paid a gazillion dollars for this shtein just needs to shut up.

Someone just asked Floyd "is it true Manny asked you to Bible study after the fight?"

Geowhizzer

Because there's nothing like a manufactured controversy...

ice grillin you

the powers that be will do anything possible to get a rematch

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2015, 05:58:56 PM
the powers that be will do anything possible to get a rematch

i doubt it, actually

it took heaven and earth just to get this one...it was a boring fight to the average consumer and floyd whooped him....nothing left to prove or do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im not saying its gonna hgappen...but theres so much more money in those two fighting again verses floyd against some random no name

MDS

true...but theres less money than the first. i dont think theyd come back and do it again unless they know they could make more. and they wont. nobody wants to see that again.

but then again the reason this thing took place to begin with was because of the recent mediocrity of floyds ppv sales. and also hes a violent serial woman beating coward psychopath. so i cant really predict what hes going to do.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

glad i didnt pay to see that fight.

guess floyd proved he really is better than ali.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54

Floyd isn't one of the best ever. Not even top ten.

And Manny is having his shoulder operated on.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Give me your top ten and then tell me with a straight face he belongs in it