2018 Flyers: They'll Still Suck

Started by Geowhizzer, July 01, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

They weren't going to spend money on a goalie because of Hart.  Hexy was looking at 2022 at the earliest before they were truly competitive. 

ice grillin you

yeah and thats a reason hes unemployed
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

FTR I think firing him was stupid and premature.

ice grillin you

i wouldnt have done it either im just saying the goal tending and the PK which are the death knells of this team is on him

QB Eagles

Bottom line is he came to Philly the same year as Chip and Hinkie, and the Flyers still suck. He's one of my all time favorite Philly athletes but there has to be some accountability.

Rome

Firing Hakstol was the move they should have made.

MDS

the flyers are really farging bad arent they
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

i went to my first flyer regular season game in a few years last night. some observations

1) i dont know anything about hockey or what constitutes good defense, but i can safely say the flyers positively blow on defense
2) their body language was horrendous up until the 3rd period...honestly thought they quit which is something mild mannered canadians arent supposed to do
3) was hoping for ot because they were shooting on my end, so of course it ends in 8 seconds on a horrendous turnover
4) place was like 90% full which was impressive, crowd was mostly and understandably dead
5) the columbus blue jackets shouldnt exist
6) i slapped grittys hand and it squeaked
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

in case you thought the eagles were the most pathetic philly team playing this afternoon...

ice grillin you

obviously not in terms of importance but in terms of embarrassment this is an all time flyer loss

SD

Bums. I'm glad Hakstol's still employed.

ice grillin you

SD

It's about farging time. I sort of wanted Hak to stay till the end of the season to improve their draft position