CF Suicide 2009

Started by Sgt PSN, September 10, 2009, 01:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

QuoteGroup ID#: 23265
Group Password: sassyrules

noticed no one set one up this year.  so there you go.  join.  or don't. 

farg off. 

it's the yahoo survival football for all yous idiots.

Diomedes

in, until Oakland upsets San Diego anyway
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

In. BITCHES.

Also, I'm not doing the salaray cap league this year. I won it 3 years in a row and everyone stopped playing. We had like 6 people last year. For the lose.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on September 11, 2009, 10:38:20 AM
In. BITCHES.

Also, I'm not doing the salaray cap league this year. I won it 3 years in a row and everyone stopped playing. We had like 6 people last year. For the lose.

never tried the salary cap league.  seemed interesting, but also seemed like a lot of work......or more work than i'm willing to put into fantasy leagues. 

fantasy sports are like sex.  i enjoy it as long as i'm laying down and watching tv. 

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

this board has 10 members and im not wasting my time on some fluffy $less pool. i dont really have any money but i cant in good conscious join a suicide league or fantasy league with no money on the line. it goes against everything i stand for. and i dont even stand for anything.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

your a jew.  you stand for $$$

play on playa

Sgt PSN