Ask Concretefield 2009 edition

Started by mpmcgraw, September 05, 2009, 07:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

That's not a bad thought. I haven't heard anything about them being interested yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if they went that direction by the end of the week.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

bowzer

Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson gave me stellar performances.

And do did that flag Matt Swab. 

SunMo

two roster decisions i have:

3rd wideout:  percy harvin vs detroit or santana moss vs st. louis.  both going up against bad defenses.  moss has the disadvantage in qb.  leaning towards harvin

te:  owen daniels against tenn or celek.  leaning towards celek due to daniels matchup.  also think that celek could be a security blanket for kolb.  also think though that they could run the ball a lot and not throw to protect kolb.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

both TE's will be security blankets for each qb...moreso for Kolb because its the easier outlet. I would prob go Daniels just because of the rapport with Schaub and he works the midde of the field for bigger gains

I will never trust any skins receivers until Campbell can show he can consistently throw the ball, but I do think the game will be close than people think so Moss could see alot of opps. Harvin could be very limited because how Minnesota will control the clock on the ground. toss a coin

Munson

Pick a RB to start in a PPR league:

Reggie Bush vs. PHI
Kevin Smith vs. TENN
Joseph Addai vs. Miami
Carnell Williams vs. BUF
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

bush and addai are the 2 best recieving backs out of the bunch.  probably cant go wrong with either but bush will probably have more passes thrown his way than he'll get carries.  addai will see a little of both but will carry much more than he catches. 

leaning towards bush. 

Munson

Yeah, especially since he seems to have success against Philly's D. I'm just kicking myself for starting him over Smith last week.

I think Addai's going to have a bounce back year, but I like Miami's defense this year. Caddy could have a good game against Buffalo, but he's not gonna catch many balls out of the backfield with Ward there.

PhillyPhreak54

Pimp (with Kolb at QB) or Chris Henry?

4and26

I'm in the same boat

Thinking of sitting Jackson as I don't like the qb.

SunMo

in my big money keeper league, i had brees, gore, chris johnson, and ronnie brown among others that led me to a record setting week.  in a league where $8 or $9 is a great week (we keep score in monetary figures) i racked up farging $17.50.  yay me.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mpmcgraw

Someone dropped Darren Sproles in my money league. 

Now I just hope no one ahead of me in the waiver order notices in the next two days.

MDS

i care more about sunmo winning money than you picking up darren sproles.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.