Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: EJ72 on October 30, 2018, 02:31:23 AMI know longtime Dallas fans on the interwebs that are talking about becoming KC fans.

Is there a more "Dallas fan" thing to do than trade your allegiance up when someone else is winning? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 30, 2018, 06:30:41 AM
Quote from: EJ72 on October 30, 2018, 02:31:23 AMI know longtime Dallas fans on the interwebs that are talking about becoming KC fans.

Is there a more "Dallas fan" thing to do than trade your allegiance up when someone else is winning?

the best part about that is "longtime" fans are doing it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Demariyus Thomas traded Houston

EJ72

MDS

first time ive ever watched an nfl game that i dont think this is on the level

raiders are actively not trying
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Highlight for J

https://youtu.be/5pgUhNEy-rg

Don't get too excited because his arm snapped in half later.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I watched that...his arm went to mush.

But he's shown he can play!

Diomedes

Edelman fined ~$27k for this bullshtein, which he pulled after calling for a fair catch

https://twitter.com/Tim_Goergen/status/1057092037936340996
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Diomedes

No doubt.  In seven or eight years, this cat gonna be front page of the Boston Globe for suicide by cop on bridge somewhere.

Rome

So a straight spear on a defenseless opponent warrants a hearty tsk tsk but insider trading gets you an 8 game vacation?

Hmmmmm...   :afro

ice grillin you

Diomedes

yawn

NFLPA agreed to random drug tests

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on November 09, 2018, 08:28:10 AM
yawn

NFLPA agreed to random drug tests

five tests in five weeks is not random....hes being targeted and i think we all know why