Started by Diomedes, February 24, 2013, 07:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Flea you idiot
You idiot
You farging idiot

SD

Munson

Can't believe we've got Gilly just mispronouncing names in the biggest reveal of the series
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

How was that a reveal we all knew that

Munson

Quote from: SD on August 13, 2017, 10:24:31 PM
How was that a reveal we all knew that

It's been assumed for years but we've never had confirmation that Rhaegar and Lyanna were married. In the world of Westeros the story is that he kidnapped and raped her, not that they eloped willingly together.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Ehhhh I had that shtein figured out a long time ago.

Munson

So did most, same with Jon's true parentage, but still a huge reveal.

Eagles_Legendz

Viewers should know they ran off willingly by now.  The marriage thing is different and bigger in theory because it legitimizes Jon and means his claim is better than Dany's compared to if they just ran off (Rhaegar was married at the time) and had a kid.

QB Eagles

I liked that Gendry thinks that his father and Jon's father were close friends.

In reality, his father caved in the chest of Jon's true father with a warhammer.

phattymatty

so the fact that some hillbilly used-to-be-a-slave girl is not all caught up on her world history bothers some of you. cool.

Munson

Hah, my post was meant in jest.

I'm more pissed at Sam not picking up on what she was saying, but I guess he has no reason to find info on Rhaegar to be of importance at the moment.

smeags

danys has to be wondering about jon as well after her dragon allowed him to touch, pet, bond or whatever. 

Edit... Didn't tyrion do the same? 

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson