Referring to the Eagles as "we" is

okay.
14 (50%)
not okay.
14 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 14, 2007, 07:25:32 PM

rjs246

Ha, I actually saw that and almost commented.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

We are going to the Eagles game.  We are going to tailgate beforehand.  We are going to get farged up and eat lots of dead mammals.  We are going to throw eggs at the opposing team's buses.  We are going to play loud music, smoke dope, do shots, buy cheap stolen merchandise in the parking lot, button up our shtein and then walk to the stadium.

Then we are going to watch THEM play the game.

The end.

Diomedes

Sometimes, even a guy from Florida can say it straight.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

in dio's never ending quest to take down IGY he missed me taking out two we's with one bullet...munson for being the biggest homer ever and feva for droppin a we'll

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

The point remains that you are your own worst enemy.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BlueHeart

Totally OK.

It's not like anyone is going to get confused and think the poster is actually going on the field.... unless they're really stupid.

Besides, I considered the fans an integral part of the team.
Maybe the voices aren't real, but, they've got some pretty good ideas...

Susquehanna Birder

"Only presidents, editors and people with tapeworm have the right to use the editorial 'we'." -- Mark Twain

DH

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on December 14, 2006, 07:48:12 PM
We are going to the Eagles game.  We are going to tailgate beforehand.  We are going to get farged up and eat lots of dead mammals.  We are going to throw eggs at the opposing team's buses.  We are going to play loud music, smoke dope, do shots, buy cheap stolen merchandise in the parking lot, button up our shtein and then walk to the stadium.

Think this would be too long to tag as my sig?

Diomedes

It's easily the best post Rome ever made, def. sig worthy.  Don't remember the character count, but maybe you could request an exemption, since you're the people's :CF mascot and all.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Doesn't matter to me.  I've had sigs and avatars turned off for months now so I can't see them anyway. 

Diomedes

I do the same.  Less visual "noise."

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

I had to turn them off because it was taking way too long to open up threads at work.  Gubment computers rawk!