Around the NFL - 2019

Started by MDS, February 11, 2019, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I'm sure he'll really turn it around this time.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I like the guy.  It's a nice story, too.  The Patriots really were due a lucky break.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

he could be a serial rapist with his last one happening two weeks ago and goodell would let him play for kraft
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

What I'm really looking forward to is how Pats fans spin this into them being the bullied underdog again. We'll probably find out in Week 2 when he's suspended again.

QB Eagles

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

ESPN website crashed. Don't think I've seen that since like 2002.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn really?!

So I guess he got sick of the injuries. And I think that Reich will do well with Brissette

General_Failure

Colin Kaepernick's gonna lead Middle America to an AFCCG against Tom Brady.

https://twitter.com/RichNye13/status/1165445173909827584

MDS

the franchise that went from peyton manning to andrew luck frankly didnt deserve like 30 years of great qbs...this is justice

the colts are a flyover team and a flyover state and thats how theyll be for the next 10 years and i say GOOD
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

cant wait for MAGA heavy colts fans to watch an average black qb this year. im sure this will go over well.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Honestly more players should say farg it and leave young, rich, and mostly healthy.