Some Tickets

Started by ice grillin you, August 21, 2014, 08:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: SD on September 08, 2014, 02:39:10 PM
Buddy I sit with at lunch told us he went to the nurse during the snow game last season to have his blood pressure taken.

I can understand that. My meatcicle was rock hard through that game, too.

The man. The myth. The legend.

smeags

im sure you big tough survivor experts wouldnt move to the shade if you had a choice. you know, because you guys are all macho and all.  ^-^
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

I burst into flames in direct sunlight, which is why lather up with sunscreen until the tempurature hits 50.

Diomedes

Quote from: smeags on September 08, 2014, 03:31:06 PMim sure you big tough survivor experts wouldnt move to the shade if you had a choice. you know, because you guys are all macho and all.  ^-^

ha, exactly

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

Quote from: General_Failure on September 08, 2014, 03:32:56 PM
I burst into flames in direct sunlight, which is why lather up with sunscreen until the tempurature hits 50.

so you're on team edward then.

General_Failure

That's sparkles, not flames.

ice grillin you

high in the city yesterday was 82...sun was def hot....I moved down out of my seats for the second half because of it...at the same time I don't think it was top 10 hottest linc games
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: smeags on September 08, 2014, 03:31:06 PM
im sure you big tough survivor experts wouldnt move to the shade if you had a choice. you know, because you guys are all macho and all.  ^-^

No.

I have gotten used to the heat living down here.  :poison

General_Failure

It was 105 here last weekend. I did not know this before heading out to do stuff, and two hours later I'm standing there totally drenched in sweat wondering why my balls are stuck to my ankle.

PhillyPhreak54

Goldbond powder is the savior man

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on September 08, 2014, 03:32:56 PM

You're living in the wrong state!

smeags

Quote from: General_Failure on September 08, 2014, 05:45:19 PM
It was 105 here last weekend. I did not know this before heading out to do stuff, and two hours later I'm standing there totally drenched in sweat wondering why my balls are stuck to my ankle.

so you were walking around like bad grandpa

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

does anybody know how to reach Sus off the board?  I sent him a PM last week but haven't heard back and I haven't seen him on the board.  Im trying to get in touch with him to ask about tix he may have available.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD