Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: BDN on December 31, 2018, 10:02:40 AM
Raiders are looking at Chris Berman as their D coordinator

I laughed.

SD

General_Failure

Gruden and Mayock running a draft for an actual NFL franchise has got to be the most unintentionally homoerotic conversation in the world. Every pick is going to be a grinder with a nice bubble, a real physical specimen.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 31, 2018, 04:20:21 PM
https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2018/12/31/antonio-brown-dispute-steelers-news-nfl/stories/201812310108

That seems fine

The Steelers tend to not put up with shtein like this for very long. He's 30, the decline has begun, and you got JuJu. Put him on the same flight to Oakland (or wherever) with Le'Veon and identify the final generation of skill players to surround Big Ben with. Drafting highly effective RBs and WRs has always been easy for Pittsburgh.

ice grillin you

looking at the match ups for this weekend man did both the ravens and chargers get screwed

chargers have to go across the country and play a division winner.....ravens have to play team that led the afc in wins
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

chargers also have to go across the country for a 100 game for reasons that are unclear to me. SD/BAL and HOU/IND are the same draw, really no difference. usually "the better" AFC game this weekend goes to CBS at 100 but its a wash this year. tiebreaker should prevent a 1000AM game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

It's a bad draw for the Chargers simply because that type of exotic offense is not what their defense is designed to stop. They can hang with the other shootout teams.

ice grillin you

Quote2018 @Colts draft:
Round 1: Nelson (all-pro)
Round 2: Leonard (all-pro)
Round 2: RT Braden Smith (starter)
Round 2: DE Kemoko Turay (4 sacks)
Round 2: DE Tyquan Lewis (starter)
Round 4: RB Nyheim Hines (738 scrimmage yards)

*All 11 picks made roster
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Colts are stampeding the Texans right now.

QB Eagles

Pretty sure Chiefs and Pats fans both wanted the Texans to win this one.

Cthulhu

Beasly out already.... sweet.

PhillyPhreak54

Texans didn't even show up. And yeah the Colts could make some noise.

Rome

4th and 1 from the 30 after the Chickens block a punt and they go for the FG and miss.  farging coward.  BBD goes for that every time. 

General_Failure

Are the Chargers really going to choke this away? Probably not, but this is still sad.

The man. The myth. The legend.