Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

ice grillin you

no one wants him on the team at this point but that's different than making up that he's a gang banging diva
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

pimps people tellin john clark he wants to come home...AI buttery....its all adding up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Meh, whatevs. Sign him to a one year deal, see if he's got anything left in the tank, let Carson bombs away to him.

Plus signing him allows them to keep Agholor in the slot when he's on the field with Matthews to spell Agholor here and there.

Tate is a waste in this offense, they have no idea how to use him.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Wentz would just check down to Ertz

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Petition to change thread title to "Former Eagles Thread," or some such shtein.  It's 2019.

Bucs are cutting Vinny Curry
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on February 12, 2019, 05:45:24 PM
Bucs are cutting Vinny Curry

This one wasn't too tough to get right considering the money he was after but goddamn, Howie is a master at knowing when to let a guy walk.

SD

Diomedes

But still on the hook to pay him $3.5M

General_Failure

Nick Foles got 4 years, $88 million from the Jags.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Tate signed with the Giants

The Giants are on drugs
QuoteAnd here are the contract terms: Golden Tate to the Giants on a four-year, $37.5 million deal that includes $23 million fully guaranteed, per source.

PhillyPhreak54

Gettleman is insane

Jordan Matthews signed with SF