2000's Starting QB Trivia Game - How Many Can You Name?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 25, 2009, 10:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

126/159

who the farg are quinn gray and matt mauck? 

fun stuff though.  some of them had me pulling out my farging hair.  wanted to kick myself for missing a few too. 

PhillyPhreak54

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Feva

Can't believe I missed a lot of the ones I did.  So many instances where I'm picturing the guy but for some reasonm, can't come up with his name... like John farging Kitna.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

QB Eagles

If only there were some sort of "Football Trivia" section for threads like this...

I did this quiz a few weeks ago and got slightly over 50% of them. Tough remembering some of the names from early in the decade.