So Bored

Started by rjs246, July 28, 2005, 02:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

One time I saw a bunch of midgets playing volleyball on a tennis court.  Seriously. 

Also, I think it was Patton Oswald who said that if you hit a midget on the head with a stick, he'll turn into 40 gold coins.  But if you get your ass kicked by a midget, you become one yourself. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Wingspan on July 28, 2005, 06:24:49 PM
does anyone have any explanation as to why the $2 bill isnt used that much?

Because they don't print as many?  ???

General_Failure

I was buying dog food today when I saw a bag of something called Beef Flips.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: hbionic on July 28, 2005, 03:38:40 PM
This gives me a good idea for my friends bachelor party...I have to look into getting a midget stripper...I'm sure vegas won't be a hard place to find'em. I'm sure they have midget ranches around that area.

When I was stationed in Cherry Point, NC there was a strip club just outside the gate named Olivia's. They had 50 cent drafts on Wednesday nights, that why we went  :paranoid....otherwise it was dump. They had a midget stripper.....you could make fun of her while she danced and she wouldn't care. She was a raging drunk too.....used to see her at 3:00 in the morning in the local version of Denny's all hammered and sloppy.  :yay
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

T_Section224

mmmmm, a sloppy midget stripper.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

MadMarchHare

Are drunken midgets easy PPDC?
Anyone but Reid.

mussa

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on July 29, 2005, 09:54:18 AM
This gives me a good idea for my friends bachelor party...I have to look into getting a midget stripper...I'm sure vegas won't be a hard place to find'em. I'm sure they have midget ranches around that area.

When I was stationed in Cherry Point, NC there was a strip club just outside the gate named Olivia's. They had 50 cent drafts on Wednesday nights, that why we went  :paranoid....otherwise it was dump. They had a midget stripper.....you could make fun of her while she danced and she wouldn't care. She was a raging drunk too.....used to see her at 3:00 in the morning in the local version of Denny's all hammered and sloppy.  :yay

thats awesome
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on July 29, 2005, 09:54:18 AM

When I was stationed in Cherry Point, NC there was a strip club just outside the gate named Olivia's. They had 50 cent drafts on Wednesday nights, that why we went :paranoid....otherwise it was dump. They had a midget stripper.....you could make fun of her while she danced and she wouldn't care. She was a raging drunk too.....used to see her at 3:00 in the morning in the local version of Denny's all hammered and sloppy. :yay

How long ago were you down at the Point?  I may have to take a trip up from Lejuene to check that one out. 

PhillyPhanInDC

I was in Cherry point from 99 until 2001. From what I've heard the midget is still there. Not really worth the trip. Money is better spent at La Mirage or the Driftwood. But it is probably not a bad idea to see it aleast once. Drive up towards the main gate, then hang a right. You'll see Olivia's (a total dive) on the right hand side. Happy midget stripper hunting.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

PhillyPhanInDC

That is a pretty farging good motto.....if your're first name is Chester.....which mine isn't..... :paranoid

PhillyPhanInDC

Hey, I just thought of something that would cheer RJS up about work the other day. Right now it is 4:00AM, and I am still at work....have been since 8:00AM..YESTERDAY. Cheers ya fargers!

MURP

hope you work at a strip club.

General_Failure

NGM

http://www.originalicons.com/Icons/Actors%20And%20Actresses/John%20Stamos.html

Just kinda thought it was amusing that you could have a John Stamos icon.  :-D
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.