Tailgating/Away Games 2017/2018

Started by Beermonkey, July 23, 2017, 07:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Who's planning on going were. I need an away game in my life and wanted to know where you fruits were going?

Diomedes

See you all the next time the Eagles come to Baltimore because otherwise, errands.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: Beermonkey on July 23, 2017, 07:55:17 PM
Who's planning on going were. I need an away game in my life and wanted to know where you fruits were going?

I'd really like to do one of the LA games this year.

ice grillin you

taking this year off from roadies since next year im doing two (new orleans, jacksonville)...was going to do charlotte this year since i ws going to be in the outer banks the week of the game but then i found out charlotte is like 7 hrs from the ocean

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Quote from: Rome on July 24, 2017, 12:45:43 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on July 23, 2017, 07:55:17 PM

I'd really like to do one of the LA games this year.

gonna be some C6 representation there for the rams game.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Really?  Let me know the plan and I'm all in. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

If I don't take my daughter to Hershey Park Saturday I might drag her ass down to the Linc for the open practice.

Beermonkey

Quote from: Rome on July 24, 2017, 07:46:26 PM
Really?  Let me know the plan and I'm all in.

I have some miles I need to use. Let me know when/if you make definite plans. I was thinking LA or Seattle.

hbionic

If you guys come to LA, hit me up so I can drink your beer.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Rams Tickets are still marginally available and reasonable.  Are there any package tours going from Philly?

phattymatty

i'm thinking about hitting KC for a roadie this year...I somehow have never set foot in that city.

Rome

I've flown over it several times.  I'm good. 

phattymatty

oh my bad i was not inviting you.

Rome