Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Just bought two against the Blue Jays for during my spring break.

Should I buy a Harper shirsey?  :D

Rome

I'd save my money for the $9 beers at the park and the strippers at Mons Venus afterward.

QB Eagles

Still blowing my mind this guy is locked in to be a Phillie for 13 fargin years. I get that some people want to be there for the beginning of what could be a 30 for 30, good or bad, but unless he somehow tears an Achilles nothing special is gonna happen there in Game 1.

Geowhizzer

I'll be watching this today.

PhillyPhreak54

What's the date of Jimmys number retirement

MDS

mid 2000s j >>>>>>>> (size of the galaxy) post eagles super bowl j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i cant wait for all these people going to the bank to see bryce hit bombs realize he walks in like 35% of his at bats
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I've seen my share of bombs hit in that stadium (Choke hit one to Route 19 once) but Hoskins' shot yesterday was a freaking laser beam.   

Between Harper and Hoskins they might end up with 250 walks (they had 4 yesterday).

Jean Segura is the real deal at short.  The play he made in the first was ridiculous.

I know it's early but we might be in for a fun summer and fall. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on March 09, 2019, 12:40:22 PM
mid 2000s j >>>>>>>> (size of the galaxy) post eagles super bowl j

A litttle truth to this. I'll work my fervor back up eventually. Probably if the Phils don't make the NLCS at least.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Mariners sent JP to AAA

MDS

this is the kind of trade the phillies make, not do to another team

SD

Harper got hit by a pitch in the ankle and limped off the field. Didn't look good

https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCSPhilly/status/1106627762348089349?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Munson

Certainly didn't sound good...jesus
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds